Czech Republic, 40 hours / week
Be structured, work smart and lean and learn the most by working with smart people.
- Eager and experienced ASP.NET C# coder
- Someone with strong attention to a code quality
- A developer that is organized and structured
- Keen to work with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Prefers to work in Azure cloud
- Interested to work in a startup environment
You will be working full stack on the back-end, front-end and databases. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop our platform, working with other members of the team. Commitment and collaborative cooperation are essential.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, working from home or coworking space (paid by TrueClicks)
- Learning new technologies and Azure cloud
- Possibility to travel to Amsterdam
We are 100% Azure cloud-based, working with the newest .NET technologies (core) in a cloud and big data. We work in Kanban which gives us the possibility to deliver incremental changes more often without planning headache.
Our coding values are writing a clean code, following shared best practices with proper coding style = Quality over quantity.
- Microservice architecture
- ASP.NET core 2
- Entity Framework core
- AngularJS 1.6.3
- Bootstrap 3
- Coffee script (plans to move to TypeScript)
- Azure cloud – PaaS
- VSTS for Continuous Integration
- Flyway (for database migrations)
- Splunk (for log monitoring)
- Jira (tickets)
- Confluence (documentation)
- Slack (communication)
- Prodpad (idea management & roadmapping)
- 1Password (password sharing)
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com to get in touch!