Frequently Asked Questions
We’re strong believers in ‘try before you buy’. That’s why testing TrueClicks with unlimited spend can last anywhere between one and twelve weeks. And as you can see above, you can test TrueClicks with up to $50K/mo for free, forever.
Learn how to get up to 6 weeks of unlimited spend for free with a self-serve account over here (recommend for Plus plans), and learn all about our 3-month pilot project (recommended for Pro and Enterprise plans).
We offer a 10% discount on 6-month subscriptions and two months for free (16.7%) on annual subscriptions.
Next to that, we may offer one-off discounts if you’ve been referred by a partner.
You can pay monthly, every 6 months (10% discount), or yearly (two months free). Subscriptions don’t have to start on the first day of the month, they can renew on any day of the month.
In all cases, the subscription fee will be charged or invoiced at the beginning of your billing cycle.
The available payment methods depend on your billing cycle and country.
When paying monthly:
- Credit card. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards will work in all countries. Unfortunately, we can’t accept other credit cards.
- SEPA direct debit (up to EUR 10,000 per transaction). If your company is located in a SEPA participating country (most European countries, full list over here), we support (and prefer) SEPA direct debit to charge the subscription fee from your bank account (IBAN).
When paying every 6 or 12 months:
- Credit card as described above.
- SEPA as described above.
- Invoices for amounts higher than $2,000.
No. If your company is based in one of the SEPA participating countries or regions (full list here), your spend level and the corresponding price will be based on EUR.
In all other countries, your spend level and the corresponding price will be based on USD.
When paying by credit card, you can pay with any currency. In case your local currency isn’t EUR or USD, it will be converted by your credit card issuer.
When paying with SEPA, subscription fees will always be collected in EUR.
When paying by invoice, an invoice will be sent in EUR or USD based on your location.
You can link more monthly spend than the amounts shown in the slider above, until you’re closer to the plan above your current plan. Some examples:
- The $100K plan allows up until $150K of monthly spend, as that’s when you’re closer to the plan above ($200K)
- The $2M plan allows up until $2.5M of monthly spend, as that’s when you’re closer to the plan above ($3M)
In short, you’ll need the plan that’s the closest to your actual monthly spend. The free plan has a hard limit of $50K/mo.
In case you exceed your current plan more than allowed, TrueClicks will simply no longer update the results of the accounts that make you go over your limit until you upgrade to the next plan. See the next question for more details on upgrading.
In case you upgrade during a billing cycle, we’ll simply charge the price difference between your current plan and your new plan for the remaining period of the current billing cycle (prorating). Some examples:
- If you have a monthly subscription and upgrade from the $100K plan ($249/mo) to the $200K plan ($349/mo) halfway through the month, you’ll be charged $50 (0.5 x $100) for the remainder of the month.
- If you have a yearly subscription and upgrade from the $1M plan ($749/mo) to the $1.5M plan ($999/mo) after 3 months, you’ll be charged $2,250 for the remaining 9 months (9 x $250).
Yes. If you need to downgrade or cancel due to substantially lower spend levels than anticipated, we offer refunds up to 75% of the subscription amount. If you request of refund for any other reason, we offer a refund up to 50% of the subscription amount. In both cases, a request will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the account owner. This applies to 6-month and 12-month subscriptions only.
Monthly subscriptions can be downgraded monthly, so we don’t offer refunds on those.
Yes. This downgrade request has to be sent by the account owner to email@example.com, We’ll refund up to 50% of the difference between your original plan and your downgraded plan for the remaining period (starting 30 days after your request).
We don’t offer downgrades during monthly subscriptions.
If you want to pause a Plus, Pro, or Enterprise subscription, you can downgrade to the $50K/mo spend limit (the free plan), making your subscription free until you upgrade again.
Not as far as we’re concerned. As subscription fees are prepaid and you’re free to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel (under the conditions explained above), we don’t need contracts.
If there are specific agreements that need to be signed from your end (such as NDAs), we’ll be as cooperative as we can be.
No. Neither will there be any notifications about linking accounts with TrueClicks.
Everything goes through the Google or Microsoft login(s) you use, including changes you want to make using TrueClicks. TrueClicks will never appear as a user with access, nor in the change history.
Nevertheless, if you’re an agency, you may need to ask your client(s) for permission to share their data with a third party. Please read our dedicated help center article about this topic.